Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Paragraph writing

Paragraph writing.
What I know about bananas
Fact 1- Bananas are like smooshie boomerangs.  
Fact 2-Bananas are good for your brain.
Fact 3-Bananas are like a smile.
Closing sentence-Bananas are sweet with firm and creamy flesh,skin and they are my favourite fruit.


My favourite toy
Fact 1- My favourite toy is a league ball because it easy to kick.
Fact 2- My rugby ball is my favourite ball because it can have some of my favourite teams on it.
Fact 3-I like league balls because  can get the in big,small and also in football shape.
Closing sentence-I like my league ball because I like to do bombs and grubers.


How to make milo
1-First get a cup and put milo in it.
2-Then boil the jug.
3-When the jug has boiled put sugar in the cup and you can put as much. sugar in the cup as you want.
Closing sentence- After you have done all that you can mix and drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.