Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Athletics

This Week at Athletics it was at Nga Puna Wai we went to athletics I went for 100m run and 4 by 100m relay My 100m sprint was at 9:30 am and I thought my Relay was at 10:30 am but it was actually  at 1:30 pm.

For my 100m sprint I came 4th out of 6 so that was not very good I think my time was 13.49 or 13.59 seconds And for my relay heat we came 1st out of 7 but in the relay finals we came 6th out of 7 so the final was not very good.  


Image result for sprint track png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamani

    I like how you told us what you have done and put a photo of the course. Next time you could add a bit more detail and a bit more photos.

    From Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamani

    This was a very interesting post and has a lot of detail.
    Next time can you add a bit more photos and add why you choose them.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.