Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Introduction To Emma - Summer Learning Journey

To Emma...

Hi I am Tamani I am a student at Hornby High School and I am looking forward to going to Jellie Park next week for a school trip. My favourite subject in school is PE and then maths  because I enjoy doing PE. I like maths because I think that doing maths is fun when we play games. My favourite sport to play is league and my favourite sport to play in PE is crash pad cricket.

I think that the summer learning journey sounds very interesting and I would like to do it if I wasn't so busy these holidays. The thing that interests me the most is the prizes and how many people will come top places and win them. I might create some blog posts when I get bored and might have nothing to do because I would like to get some points and maybe get some prizes.  My goal for this summer learning journey is to at least achieve 5 or more blog post these holidays.

What first got you interested in in the Summer Learning Journey?  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tamani!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma on the Summer Learning Journey programme and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer break.

    Thank you for introducing yourself to us. One of my favourite things about working on the Summer Learning Journey is being able to learn a little bit about students from all over the country. P.E. was my favourite subject when I was at school too! We never played crash pad cricket though. How is that different from regular cricket?

    Also, what's Jellie Park? I've seen it mentioned on a couple of different blogs but I haven't been to Christchurch so I'm not familiar with it.

    Keep up the great blogging, Tamani and hopefully I'll see a few more Summer Learning Journey posts on your blog in the coming weeks. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.