Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Health Topic ( Cocaine )

 The last 8 lessons me and my buddy Callum have been learning about cocaine. The reason we picked to learn about the drug "cocaine" is because it is a serious drug and that heaps of people suffer severely from the drug. I thought that by picking this subject that it would help make people more aware of the drug and show people where they can get help and to try persuade people to stop using drugs like cocaine.  

v My Task v







Here is a link to the site if you want a better view: Cocaine Site

I think that doing this task made me more aware a helped me learn more about cocaine and why it is a bad type of drug to use. I also learnt how some people can become very addicted to things like this and how they can get help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.