Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Summer Poem

Screenshot 2017-03-16 at 12.24.18 PM.png
I remember smelling... Sizzling smoke after the flaming hot Fire


I remember tasting… the tangy tasty Ice cream after a hot day


I remember seeing… the helicopters flying to the blazing fire swoosh swoosh


That was summer!


I remember feeling… the blazing sun hitting the surface of my skin and the warmness of the inside of my belly


I remember hearing.. The creepy crawlies in the night with the owls chomping away

That was my summer!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you used really cool words and how you said I remember feeling the blazing on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tamani I like what you have done about your work you have worked very hard I can see that I like how you said sizzling smoke after the flaming hot fire but next time can you make the title a different colour so we can see but over all keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.