Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Day In The Life Of Warehouse Shoes

Did you know that when you are at school and leave a pair of shoes at home they actually come alive and how do I know well I don't...

The Shoes Perspective writing 

Well I am at school my shoes come alive and they could go to the supermarket and some times there is dog poo on my shoes and I wonder why because I never wear those shoes. One day before school it was a mufti day and I put the warehouse shoes on my feet because that is where they go and then they spoke to me and they said "Oi please don't take me because Tyler's shoes said his feet smell" then I said that they had to deal with it and that I was taking them because I did not want to wear my school shoes on a mufti day. Then when I went to my P.E class I took of my shoes for like 1 and a half hours and in that time they went to the shoe wash, got all the dog poo off and then even got dry met up with some other shoe and got shoe spray with a side of nothing. then it got back just in time for me to put them back on. So what do your shoes get up to when you are not wearing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.