Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Odd Family (Role Play)

In reading this term we have focused mostly on role plays but the difference is that this time we got to make our own play and we got to choose what group we get to be in the people in my group where Vin, Jayden, Nathan, Levi and myself the title Odd Family is because it is a very odd family hence the name that are all special in their own way for example Jack, Vins character is a very special character should we say and yeah I think that my groups play worked out ver very well and I hope that we get to do another play but with a set script

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.