Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Awesome Holiday

During my holidays I went to Dunedin for my Canterbury team and I was playing hooker that is the position that stands in the middle of the field and passes the ball when someone gets tackled and that's what I played. The tournament I went to was a two day tournament we got to only play four games and we won all four so that meant my team won the entire tournament. The next thing that we done for my holiday was I got to go to  timezone with my mum and three other siblings and we got $20 dollars each on a card. We played for like 40 minutes and I gave all my tickets to my little sister I got around like 150 tickets and gave them all to my sister and then she gave me nothing but it was fun just playing games. 

My favourite thing that I did in my holiday would have to be going to  Mega-Air with my siblings. I liked going there because I wanted to play dodge ball with my siblings so that I could throw the ball at them. But it was really easy to catch the balls because the oldest person in their was probably my sister. Yeah that's my holiday and that is why going to Mega Air was my favourite I really enjoyed my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.