Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Novel Study

In Reading I have been reading a novel called Playing To Win and I done a small summery of the book so far 

Playing To Win (By Fleur Beale)
The Main Character In This Story Is Denny he is a guy that has just moved to Invercargill because his Mum got a job there 

So far I think that the book is pretty good considering I have only read to chapter 4 I think that it will be a good book to continue reading. I think that Denny will end up making it into the rugby team and maybe even become the team captain.

 Image result for playing to win fleur beale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.