Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Be The Change- Save The Keas

For Digi Awards 2016 I chose to do Digital sandpit and the topic I choose was save the endangered animals in NZ when I was coding I learnt how to code. It was my first time coding so I had to ask for help because I did not know what to do. Cole helped me. I learnt about endangered animals in NZ.
This is part one from My game and it is for be the change and it is called save the Kea
when you are done please give me some feed back


That me about to die not really 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.