Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Kiwi can Recount

Kiwi Can Recount
On Monday my inquiry group went to Kiwi Can, that is a little activity about our values, and it is fun.


First we went to the hall we got introduced to our new leader Nathan. He replaced Riki because now he works at Hornby High. Next Katie told us to chuck a balloon into the air and call out someone's name. Nathan picked me to go first and I picked Levi.


And then Suddenly I dropped the balloon and I was out whoops I forgot to say what a energizer is it is like a game to get you pumped and moving. After that we were told to play a game where you can throw a bean bag into a hoop from cones further and further till you get to the last cone.

And in the end we did our G.K.Q I think that I know what it means now because Mrs McLeod just told me it means general knowledge questions and I know how to play. And  all you have to do is so one of the leaders will ask a question then first one to answer it correct wins. Last of all we did our points and I will not tell you how much we got because it is a mystery. The points are for how good you have been for your inquiry teacher so they will give you a number out of 4. And one of the leaders will give you a score out of 6 and the other will give you out of 10. And that's kiwi can it is pretty FUN goodbye The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.