Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Happier girls perspective writing

In music we watched a song happier and we had to make a perspective writing for one of them I chose the girl because it was easier

It was my birthday and everyone was being noisy I was getting so angry. Then my great uncle Larry brought out my birthday cake and I was soo happy to blow out my candles and then some other little brat blew out the candles and a single tear went down my eye. Then my great uncle Larry brought out one of my presents and I opened it and it was a bow I was really dissapointed from what I got so I put  it back in the box and then uncle Larry brought out a dog  and he was so cute he was a golden retreiver puppy. I got so happy everyday I would measure our heights and then buy more stuff for my dog because he kept on getting bigger and bigger.
 10 years later
Now I am 18 me and my dog he would keep in getting bigger so he needed bigger stuff. In class I had p.e and we played football and I would always get picked last because I was not that good at the end of the Lessons we had photos and I was in the middle but then I got pushed out of the way for someone else to go in the middle and then I got pushed to the edge and I smiled then everyone laughed at my braces. So I ran home and cried then I pulled down some medicine and then went to sleep but I accidentally left it in the couch and my dog had some then we had to put him down

         20 years later

My daughter is having her birthday and the balloons have the marshmallow logo on them uncle larry who is still give presents brought out a red bow then a dog that looked just like my old dog

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.