Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Kiwi Kaha Competition

Kiwi Can has now changed to Kiwi Kaha but only for year 7 and 8

Today was the last day for Kiwi Kaha and it was prize day today my class along with the other classes got to do challenges against the other classes.

I did one of the competitions against the other classes and it was to flip a cone and then land it and then land another cone on the top of the first cone you flipped I came first for my heat and then I can 3rd in the final but at least I got a point for my team.

Jesse also did a competition and he had to keep three balloons in the air for as long as you could and Jesse had to verse the other Jesse and James he won his heat and then he came third for the finals either way it looked fun and I really wanted to do that competition.

Jayden got to do two competitions one of them was he had to place a cookie on his forehead and try make it go in his mouth before the other classes got theirs in there mouth and I think Jayden came fourth and he also did an other comp and he had to scrunch up a piece of paper and blow it along the ground to the other end of the gym and he came fifth

Rarotonga and Sharnarnia had to take a balloon and put it between their backs and then try make it to the other end of the court it looked like they where going to win but then the balloon had different plans and they lost

Overall it was a fun time I had lots of fun competing against the other classes sadly we lost and I did not get to watch the other competitions because I had health leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.